Monday 28 March 2016

March 28, 2016

I have two tiny plots. One is like a child's garden. Full of small treasures, all piled in together, each one having some secret meaning, like a room full of all your friends,dead and alive, near and far,  with no account as to whether they look good together, or even get on. I love it.
In the second one I have buried a fox, that we found lying in a neighbour's garden.  Later I may plant  a tree on that spot.  I have also scattered the seeds we used in Mother You. There is decaying eucalyptus leaf, masses of couch grass, some left over raspberry canes from the previous inhabitants, a little horseradish and borage and some propagated plants from another garden.

As the city commemorates, I sit in the eye of this storm and all is quiet.

 Mother You Louise White Performance
Emilia Krysztofiak, Rua Photography.



No comments:

Post a Comment